RPM Financial Advisors will give clients the opportunity to secure CFO/Controller services by utilizing the various backgrounds and expertise of our team. We help our clients with everything from financial reporting and tax preparation to payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow management, loan sourcing and more. With RPM, you can focus your attention on growing your business and utilize benefits that your competitors may not have, including but not limited to:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Thorough understanding of the financial side of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help with planning and business decisions.
- The confidence in knowing that professionals are overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial status of your business.
- Cash Flow Management
The accounting professionals at RPM will take a detailed look at the specific situations and advise the client on appropriate options and strategy. Our team has experience in many industries including manufacturing, construction, energy, technology, transportation, government and other non-profit organizations. Our unique, individualized approach gives clients the financial advice necessary to successfully manage their business.
RPM provides the following Accounting services:
- Review of Financial Information and Financial Department Structures
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Software Expertise
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Projections
- Financial Analysis
- Fixed Asset Management
- Internal Control Analysis
- GST and Payroll Tax Return Preparation
Financial Planning and Analysis
The Financial Planning and Analysis function that RPM offers to our clients supports Senior Management decision making by designing and leading effective financial processes. Analytical financial support is an integral component to properly maintaining organizational strategies.
RPM provides Financial Planning and Analysis support with project and interim accounting. Our finance consultants are also able to handle short term obligations and provide the client with ad-hoc reporting. Our resources can also address more complex assignments, elaborate Financial Planning and Analysis projects or simply help with the normal procedures of a large department. For organizations without a Financial Planning and Analysis function we can assist in developing the internal capabilities needed to implement processes.